Monday, June 7, 2010

WELCOME

Hi and Welcome to
Jenn M Scraps.
A Little About Me:
My name is Jennifer. I am 22 years young. I am from a small town in Georgia. I am the furparent to a mini weenie named Izzie and she is my life. My mom worked at a photography store when I was young and I suppose this is where it all started.
My mom has hundreds, upon hundreds of pictures of me at various stages in my life and hence as something to do with the pics I started scrapping. I took my love for all thing photowise from her. I have had a love for paper scrapping since I was about 15 and now have ventured out into digital scrapbooking. I love photography as well and am a picture taker freak. I carry a digital camera with me at all times and have a film Cannon Rebel camera in my car.
I love word arts and will be creating freebies to share with you all! Hope you enjoy and if you like my stuff, please leave me some love! I would greatly appreciate it.
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment